Monday, July 14, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser too!





Happy Birthday to Richie!! Okay, Okay, I know it's been a while since the last post, but internet access has been limited over the past few weeks, so I'm just barely getting around to putting Richie's bday stuff on here from July 2nd! His celebrations were scattered, but it was a good time anyway. First his family got to come up to Nampa for a Wheeler reunion and it was so much fun to see them, even just for a little bit. Richie's mom made him a delicious blackberry pie and they spoiled him with a new tent and a big backpack among other things. Then, on Richie's actual birthday, we were sent up to Cascade so Richie could work in the Donnely store. So, my resources were limited at the cabin, but I tried my hardest to make a nice dinner and cake. Not my best work however! :) Later that week we got to go out to Dinner on Richie's company to Texas Roadhouse. Oh my goodness, I think it may be our new favorite restaurant! Nothin like some good ol' meat and potatoes! If you have never been there, I highly recommend splurging and going, even if it's just for the hot rolls with honey/cinnamon butter.

1 comment:

Pili girl~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday Richie!!! Sounds like the both of you had a great time!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...