Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bummer Deal


For this next week or maybe longer, Richie is working up at a branch of the store about 2 hours away staying at his Grandma's cabin while I am here in Nampa. Kind of lame, but that's life sometimes I guess! I got to go up last weekend to be with him and his Grandma Linda and Great Grandpa Ewing. It is absolutely gorgeous up there!  Because of the harsh winter, all the new spring wild flowers are just coming out!  Our big project while we were there was to get Grandpa Ewing some more firewood.  Let me tell you, this man is 89 years old and still works like a champ! It was lots of fun to be up there with them and play some mean rounds of Canasta! I also get to go up this weekend to keep Richie company, and we're both looking forward to that.  But we're both missing the Crosby side of the family very much right now!! We wish we could be there for the reunion everyone!!! Too bad work and money are always getting in the way:( We love you!!!

3 comments:

One Opinionated Housewife said...

We will miss having you guys at the reunion, but it sounds like ya'll are having a good time at his grandma's cabin. I noticed that you are reading Volume 1 of Work and the Glory...is this your first time reading it? If so, I feel so sorry for you because you won't be able to put the book down, and then you won't be able to rest until you have read all 8 volumes.

Zadi said...

I wish you guy's were coming. :( Have fun at the cabin!!

Becca said...

I am so bummed too. :( When are we ever going to see you guy's?

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...