Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun weekend!



Although we couldn't make it to our reunion, I was able to get a day off of work and go visit Richie at the cabin for the weekend! We went on a four wheeler ride, discovered we are not meant to be fishers (we didn't catch anything but the attention of some squirrels) and tried to go camping, but after almost 3 hours of driving trying to find places people told us about, got frustrated and went back to the cabin to sleep in a comfy bed! Among those grand adventures we also got locked out, tied a quilt, watched some movies and had a cook-out in the back yard.  Man, Richie's pretty dang good at roastin dogs and mallows! It was a great weekend and the best part was that Richie got to come home on Sunday and doesn't have to be at the cabin alone this week, so we are happy!!

2 comments:

Pili girl~ said...

I'm so glad the two of you are my friends! I miss and love you both like crazy!

The 1/2 marathon was fun. I was sore for a few days and have the best sunburn EVER! (don't be jealous!)

Anyway, hope you two have a great week!

Much much love, p~

One Opinionated Housewife said...

You 2 kids are so dang cute! I could hear the song "Memories" playing in my head as I read your post, and pictured you guys doing all of those things.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...