Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Gender reveal!

We got to find out yesterday that our little tie breaker baby is going to be a boy! We're so thrilled. Richie and I were fine with either gender of course, but this means that we don't have to move the crib, so that's a plus. :) Miles is mostly excited he says, except for the fact that the baby will be crying in his room sometimes. Gwen and Lindy were hoping for a girl, but the candy and silly string I brought home seemed to soften the blow a bit. :)
Richie said he'd wait to find out what it was with the kids, but I accidentally let it slip while we were talking on the phone. But he played along when we revealed it to the kids that night. :) I bought blue silly string for the kids to go crazy with and it was such a fun, fleeting memory. It really only lasted for 5 minutes or so, but I looked back on the pictures and thought, "This is one of those moments!" Our lives are full of such moments and they just fly by! A moment that makes me stop and remember that I am a spiritual being, having a human experience. Birthday parties, fall traditions, telling your kids the baby is going to be a boy... it's all very human, and small, and important and fleeting. I'm grateful to have them.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Yay for another little adorable Garner baby!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...