Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Second week in September

Gwen was with Richie at the farm one Saturday morning, so I only had 2 helpers helping me can chili sauce.:)


Thanks to Ian and Makenna, Richie and I were treated to "Forever Plaid" at the new Hale Center Theater, as a belated birthday present for Richie. They even came to our house to babysit! Wow! I wish we could have date nights every night. They are the best!


Giant Boggle wall! We had a fun time with this one.


Benson is less inclined to snuggling these days. I'm grateful to get them whenever I can!


These pictures are low quality, but I snuck a few when I went to pick up Lindy from tumbling the other day. She was on cloud nine!


Lindy's first time going to joy school when I wasn't the teacher. She was a little nervous, but mostly so excited. Miles kept trying to hug her as an excuse to photo bomb her, and she kept pushing him away. There are about 10 pictures of this, and they are all hilarious.


Cuties in the tub!!



I'm taking an online drawing class to keep my ElEd degree current. I was excited to take this class because I felt like I needed something just for me. However, although it's mostly enjoyable, I'm finding it's just one more thing for me to worry about. And only 2 weeks in, I'm already excited for it to be done. There will be a season when I can take a class like this and really enjoy it. This is not that season!


We hosted a small, but wonderful home school group day at our house. We were learning about King James, hence the gold crowns and the stately poses. :)


It makes my heart skip a beat when I find them all voluntarily reading on the couch!


No comments:

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...