Monday, February 6, 2017
Handsome 8 year old boy
One very cold Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago, Miles and I went to the Oquirrh Hills Temple to snap a couple baptism photos. It was freezing, and the temple grounds were closed, but we managed to get a few decent pictures and have a fun time with each other. I'm so glad I have my Miles boy!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
I was so sick and tired of my hair!! It's pretty much been the same since my sophomore year in high school, with a few short lengths in ...
-
You see, when two people really love each other....just kidding. Yep! Mark your calendars for February 2nd! Richie and I are completely exc...
No comments:
Post a Comment