Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New Year's in St. George

After Christmas we headed down to St. George to enjoy the weather and the company. It felt so good to be home. It always does. The first night we got there, we took the kids around the block to get some wiggles out. I kept thinking, "Man, I grew up in a really pretty place."


Miles got to spend lots of time with Granpda Crosby this trip. His favorite thing, by far, to do with him was play Uno. Granpda was obliging and played endlessly!


Our New Year's festivities included reverse charades, sparkling cider, and everyone staying up until midnight to bang pots and pans. :)


The next day we went hiking around Snow Canyon National Park. Why didn't I got there more often when I lived there??? I'd say it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, and I can't only remember going there maybe once during my growing up years. It was awesome. The kids thought it was so cool that they got to climb through a lava tube.

No comments:

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...