Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mom comes to visit!

My mom's pretty cool, you know? She decided to come up for a visit just to help me with projects and be with the kids. It was glorious. She did multiple art projects with the kids, which they loved. She watched Miles and Lindy while I went with Gwen to joy school, she came to my RS dinner and helped me clean up afterward, helped me fix up some curtains in my kitchen, and... oh yeah, painted the bathroom. :) My friend left me this bathroom storage unit that she didn't want anymore. It is cuter than the one we had in there. Once it was up, everything else just looked even more old and ugly than usual. So began the bathroom remodel of 2015. Mom painted, which is the first major step. We'll try and fix up the rest, and by the time we're done, that bathroom storage shelf will be the most expensive free thing we have ever received. :)

I'm sure my Mom thought we were slobs because she cleaned all sorts of things we don't usually clean, like the air vents. Hopefully she wasn't too grossed out and will come back again sometime! :) The kids were so sad to see her go. Me too. She left us better than she found us.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Oh dear! No more pics of me please! But I sure had a nice time with you and the kids! Love you all! And your home is LOVELY!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...