Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Gwen Sleeps

For as long as I can remember, Gwen has been such a funny sleeper. As soon as she was out of her crib and into a big girl bed, I always found her in the mornings in the craziest places and positions. Sometimes, she had made herself bed on the floor, right behind the door, so when I opened their door in the mornings, I'd knock it right into her! Last week during quiet time, she was throwing a classic fit. I told her that she sounded really tired to me, so I wrapped her up in a blanket and laid her on the mini trampoline I had put in her room. I mostly did it because it made her laugh to think of sleeping on a trampoline, but an hour later, when I hadn't heard a peep, I checked on her and sure enough; She was still wrapped up tight like a burrito, feet hanging off the end and out to the world. Her latest trend now is to strip down to her nighttime underwear every night. So when I check on her before I head to bed, there she is, almost naked. She complains about getting too hot in her jammies. She cracks me up.


No comments:

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...