Monday, August 11, 2014

St. George

We hadn't been to SG yet this year and I was starting to feel antsy. Luckily my 10 year high school reunion was coming up and provided a great excuse to get ourselves down there. This was Lindy's first time ever in Dixie; her first road trip actually! She did great and all the kids were in heaven with so many cousins to play with. We got to stay at Adrienne and Chris's house this time because the Wallaces are officially St. Georgeians now and are living at Grandma and Grandpa's. :) As always, I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but these few will suffice.

Gwen's favorite part of the trip was being Erma's shadow. Erma was sweet enough to humor her and let her sleep in her room with her and doll her up with make-up, nail polish, and perfume every day! Wow!


Miles's favorite part was being the shadow to Paris and his other boy cousins. He was officially introduced to Skylanders and couldn't get enough of all the cool gadgets his cousins have. I wonder what he'll ask for for Christmas....I didn't get a picture of them playing but here's a few of them at Paris's rain-gutter Rigata.

Lindy was just glad to have so many people pay attention to her. Thankfully, my family was willing to babysit a bunch so we could attend the reunion.


I got in some walking time with my sisters, Richie got some window washing time in, the kids got to run around with cousins at a splash park and a pool, I got to reconnect with old friends and show off my husband to people I haven't seen in 10 years...yeah it was a fantastic trip. We got on the road at about 6pm to head back and we hadn't even made it to the free-way ramp before all 3 kids were asleep. They stayed passed out almost the entire ride up, and then went right to bed and proceeded to sleep in the next day. They played hard! Whew!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I haven't been on blogger in a long time so it was fun to look at all your posts! Lindy is so cute and your older kids are getting SO big! It must be so nice to live close to family like that. We sure miss you guys!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

So glad you were able to come down for a few days! Glad you could catch up with your HS friends, and let us help out a tad with the kiddos. Loved your post! Favorite pic is the one of John and Gwen with the popsicles.

The Wallace Family said...

Guess I commented on the wrong post... So I will say thank you for having us on this post ;)

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...