Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter

I think we had a successful Easter this year. I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things a little more each day. I may not do my hair every day, but the kids are fed and clothed and more and more entertained as the transition to 3 kids continues. I didn't get around to doing everything I wanted to for Easter, but we did manage to have our passover meal, our Jerusalem dinner (foods that Jesus would have eaten), and lots of "devotionals" about the last week of Christ's life. On Saturday we dyed eggs and had multiple egg hunts in the backyard. The kids thought it was the best thing ever. In fact, it's the new cool game to play, even now that Easter has passed. Then they ate all their candy while watching a movie. On Sunday, they woke up to their Easter baskets and a new church outfit. Sometime during that next week, we visited Richie at work and all of his co-workers were asking the kids if the Easter Bunny visited their house. They said "nope!" in a very matter-of-fact tone. I don't think they really know who the Easter bunny is. I think I'm ok with that. :)I'm too lazy to put the pictures in any sort of order, but they're all here!

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Gwen is reminding me of Adrienne in these pics. Happy Easter!!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

SO CUTE! Loved that last picture of the kiddos! Lindy is growing and changing so fast. They all look just darling, and you look wonderful too! Your Easter sounded beautifully focused, just as it should be.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...