Monday, March 11, 2013

The Silver Lining

Last post was "golden moments" and this one is about silver linings. I sense a theme coming on. I'm simply trying to accentuate the positive. The positive here is that my kids are dang cute!. I don't know why I haven't posted these pictures before. My awesome niece Zadi got a fancy camera for Christmas and tried it out on our kids when we were down in St. George. Didn't she do a great job? I wanted to make sure I posted these here so that one day when I get around to making blog books, these pictures will be in it!

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Zadi is a really good photographer, but she had some really good material/models to work with too. Love these pictures. Love your children. Love that you recognize the golden moments and the silver linings in life. Love you!

The Wallace Family said...

Your family makes my days brighter. Thank you :)

The Wallace Family said...

Those are some wonderful pictures, Zadi!!! I am so impressed at how many fantastic shots you got with two little busy kids!

Rachel - I LOVE you!!!

Adrienne said...

Rachel,
With the things you guys have gone through lately...I am grateful that you see the golden moments and silver linings. I will openly admit that I have had the hardest time with that lately...I don't know when I will start having a more positive outlook, but I am grateful for your example. I love you and am here for you.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...