Friday, August 24, 2012

It's time

I'm sick of seeing the same blog post on my page every time I pull it up. So just for the sake of change, here are the latest pictures from our camera.

FHE night! The idea is that since we live close to so many temples now, we'll take the kids on "field trips" to all the feasible ones and take their pictures. Then we'll hang up the pictures in their room and pin point all the ones we've visited on their map. Hopefully that instills a love of the temple in them. If that doesn't work, I guess we'll just keep making temples out of rice krispie treats. They really liked that. :)





Snake Bubbles! Big hit round these parts.


2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Cute pictures! Love what you're doing to instill a love of the Temple in your little ones. I get so excited when I see a new post up on your blog!

Shelley said...

Love it! I'm convinced that the rice krispies will help the most. :) That is so great that you can go to all those temples. I'm sure your love that! You guys are so great!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...