Friday, August 20, 2010

18 months

Miles will actually be 19 months in a week or so, but he had his 18 month check up today.
Stats:
weight:77th percentile
height: 97th percentile
head circumference: 98th percentile
All around a pretty big kid. :)

There has been a semi-lack of posting on my part, and that's mostly because there hasn't been really too much to blog about. I guess I could tell you that I threw out all my herbs and flower plants because somehow caterpillars overtook them and ate them to death! I took them all outside to get rid of them because they were pooping on my windowsills!! AHHHH! But then I noticed about 5 of them on the wall or in the tablecloth that had started their cocoons! I'm going to try and transfer them into jars. But see, that's not really post worthy. :)

4 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, he is seriously your clone (except that he is a boy and not a girl of course). :)

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Check up? What's a check up? Poor Jo hasn't seen her pediatrician in who knows how long. I used to be so diligent with my other kids, but I lack energy and motivation to do any of that these days.

Miles is such a cutie, and could that zucchini be any bigger? Home grown, I presume. Props.

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

The everyday things of life are pretty noteworthy in my book, especially if it assures me that all is well with you and yours! Miles, obviously, is doing very well! Sure do miss him.

As for the caterpillars.......I'm wondering if using outdoor earth in your potting mix had something to do with that. Next time just use the commercial stuff for anything you plant in-doors and see if it makes a difference. Sounds like you're making the most of the situation though and we'll be waiting to hear what happens to the cocoons you saved.

Laura Edwards said...

That is very post-worthy! Thanks for sharing :)

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...