Friday, December 12, 2008

An Early Christmas!

Richie and I have been planning on having a VERY low key Christmas this year. But the other day, to our surprise, we found a lovely check from my Grandma Crosby in the mail. Hallelujah! So, we decided it was a perfect excuse to go buy some necessities. Richie has really been needing some new work boots and we needed a space heater for when the baby comes. Thank you Grandma!!!

Other than that, life is goin good. I'm loving just being able to chill and get things done around the house, and today is Richie's official last day of school this semester! WAHOO!! He's more than ready for this semester to be over, so I'm glad that he'll get a nice break before one last semester. I'm so proud of him for getting school done. What a stud.
We are so excited to see our family for Christmas! Congrats to my sister-in-law and her husband who are moving to NYC on the 27th! And congrats to my bro-in-law who just got his mission call to Armenia! Go Ross!
Love you all!

6 comments:

Pili girl~ said...

I love the Christmas tree!!!! I'm such a horrible friend! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. The switch with the new job and all has been "unique". Love you!

The Wallace Family said...

Holy Cow - Ross is already old enough to go on a mission???

I love the tree... we didn't buy one this year since we'll be gone for Christmas and the kids (specifically Tucker) is not very happy with us.

See you soon!!!

McKenna said...

I hope you don't mind Rachel. My mane is McKenna, I knew Richy growing up. I thought it would be fun to see what you guys were up to. How fun to get things you need for when the baby comes. Aren't you having a boy? I am having a baby too (a girl). I am due the end of March. Anyway, hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog.

cami said...

so cute!! This is Cami Jo Andrus Rimmasch the 3rd.... anyways. I just came across your blog and i totally love it. Congrats on being prego and finishing student teaching.

One Opinionated Housewife said...

Grandma Crosby rocks, your parents do too. See ya soon.

Nat

keara alexis said...

well hello cousins i miss you and am sad i didnt see you for christmas but i loved seeing you at thaksgiving! yeah go ross!!!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...