Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gradumacated!



That's right I finally graduated! Wahoo!  I look forward to doing my student teaching in the Fall, but no more classes and books and the like.  It was great. We heard from President Clark and Elder M. Russell Ballard who both gave great talks. Richie's whole family and mom and dad came up for a day or two and we got to spend some time together which was the best!! Thank you so much everyone for driving to see us and everyone who gave us presents!! It was so fun and we REALLY appreciate everyone. One of the classes I took this last semester was a cake decorating class which didn't count for credit but was a blast anyway, here is a picture of my final project! Not bad eh? eh?

4 comments:

samanthar said...

Yay for gradumacating! And SWEET cake! I knew you could do it, you are the best darn cake decorator out there! Ah, mom and dad Crosby too! This is the best blog EVER. My little rach and rich gettin all grown and havin their very own blog...proud is what I am, I don't even have a blog...just that blasted myspce, ugh. Well I look forward to the future where we can better our friendship through technology. Awesome! Love you both.

Becca said...

Congratulations on graduating. :) That is so great! Love the blog!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

First of all, congrats of Graduating! You're amazing! Second of all, that's an amazing cake! You are so multi-talents Ray-shell!

Adrienne said...

Rachel! I wish I could've been there! I bet your graduation was incredible! And your cake was absolutely AMAZING! I love you guys!

Adrienne

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...