Saturday, August 8, 2026

June 2025

 We began the process of selling the puppies. They are so cute, and SO much work! 



My last market! I was really starting to feel the strain of keeping so many plates spinning, so I decided to drop soap making as a way to make money. My neighbor Sylvia and I shared a booth again for the Summery Market. I was hoping to go out with a bang, but I think I made the least I'd ever made. 



Kid's Day! The weather was so nice, we decided to take advantage and go on a hike. I heard about a fairly easy hike that lands you at a rock that looks like an elephant. The kids weren't convinced. Then we stopped at the mall for Jamba Juice! I'm sure we had lots of screen time in there too. 







We had lots of cabbage from our garden, so I brought some to Sheerstie's and we made saurkraut! 

Other Honorable mentions for June, including our anniversary (Richie bought ma amazing flowers and we went to Brick 29), and a homeschool re-cap dinner/party at Grandma and Grandpa's. 










No comments:

Silverwood Trip

We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...