Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Davy Turns 2!

 It's official. My baby is 2. I suspect with every birthday of his, I'll be dumbfounded that my youngest is ___ years old. It will always be a little crazy I'm sure. I think Davy understood a bit of what was going on this year, which made it really fun. He successfully blew out his candles, loved the cards he got in the mail, couldn't wait to open his presents and loved his "choo-choop" cake! It was a pretty low key day, but I think he felt pretty loved. He had his #2 Nutella pancake in the morning and snuck opening a present before we could stop him. Out of the 3 balls in the package, he loves the "Sakah ball" the most.  At dinner, I made a vegan Mac and Cheese I thought he'd like and wouldn't fight us on. :) He was thrilled to have a train cake with new train toys on top. He got some new magna-tiles that ALL of the kids have loved playing with, and a bunch of new clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Garner.


What a cutie! I held him a little longer that night when I laid him down. What a precious, precious boy we have here. Love you Davy!







No comments:

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...