Friday, September 9, 2016

Garden Goodness

The day before going into labor, I went out into the garden with Richie. Truth be told, I haven't been out there much this season.:) He picked peaches and I was just trying to remain active in hopes of getting some contractions started. I took pictures along the way. We're winding down in the garden and gearing up canning in the kitchen. I do love this time of year!! Pretty soon, all of the shelves in the storage room will be neatly lined with full jars. Ahhh...

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, that produce looks amazing! I'm completely envious of your garden!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Your produce pics are almost as nice as your produce!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...