Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Good Friends!

We still miss Idaho lots, so it's so refreshing to see old faces from one of our favorite places! The Fogles were our dear friends. We shared a garden space with them, struggled through financial woes together, and had regular play dates. Their oldest boy was one of Miles' very first friends, and Lauren was one of my very first "mommy friends". It was crazy to me when I realized that when we became friends, we had 2 children between our 2 families. Now there are 7! And they are all so much bigger and more grown up, it's crazy. Whew! They live in Boise now, but were in Rexburg for work. They made the 4 hour trek down to the SLC valley just to see little old us. I sure felt special. We geeked out over gardening techniques and our food storage room, the kids ran around all day and begged for more, and Lauren and I tried to catch as much uninterrupted girl chat time as possible.


Lindy is only about 3 weeks older than their Emma, not 3 months. :) True Garner baby.


We went to Temple Square and showed them the children's museum there and enjoyed the lovely weather outside.


Happy 28th to me!





2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful ladies I know! I can't wait to see you guys!!

Becca said...

I LOVE that you are doing cloth diapers! I did them once with Izzy, but it didn't last long. Cloth diapers are so much easier now! Lindy is so big and cute! Love you guys.

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...