Tuesday, July 12, 2011

To Do

It seems like these summer "to-do lists" have been popping up everywhere. I thought it was a fabulous idea, so I copied. In fact, I may take it so far as to do a to-do list for every season. I'm a big fan of to-do lists. They keep me in check and make me feel like I'm accomplishing things.

The rules of our summer to-do list are as follows:
*We must complete everything on this list
*Just because an item is crossed off doesn't mean we can't do it again



Here are a few pictures of things we've been doing so far this summer, on our list or not.

Feeding the ducks at the pond. Always a hit.


Hanging out at the park with friends


Heading to our favorite spot by the river, cloud watching and having tin foil dinners. *Note to self, don't forget the forks next time.



Going on walks and looking really cool.


Loving on siblings


Walking in the rain...without pants.



Cooling off in a plastic bin :)


Watching Movies


Whew! We're tired!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cute, cute pictures Rachel! That Gwen is such a pretty little girl and I love the pic of Miles and the umbrella, lol! Looks like a fun summer list!

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Love the way you write! You could have your own column about family life in a newspaper!

I think my favorite shot is the one of Rich and Miles at the pond. But they're all so cute. Gwen seems to grow and change everyday!

Makenna said...

what cute kids and what fun things to do!

The Wallace Family said...

All of the pictures are adorable, BUT the "watching movies" pic just makes me smile. While Miles is absorbed in the movie, Gwen is looking at big brother - ADORABLE! Miss you guys!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...