Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Animal sounds

Miles is pretty into animals these days and knows what a lot of them say. I maybe should have captured it on film at a better time when we weren't making banana bread. He's pretty distracted. Also the dishwasher is kind of loud in the background, but you can still hear him. I'm really sorry that I don't know how to rotate the videos and I forgot to take it horizontally. It's still cute though. :) I think I forgot to ask him about some animals sounds, like bird, snake, sheep, maybe some others. I guess next time you see him you'll just have to ask him for yourself! Disclaimer, I made up what a rhino says because I don't really know what they say. Who does?


The other night we had friend over for FHE and I tried out a new dessert recipe. BLONDIES! YUM! The first time I told Miles we were having cake I about died laughing. His reaction was awesome! It's way more subdued in this short video, but still makes me smile.

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Miles always makes me smile!

Becca said...

So cute! And I definitely want your new dessert recipe with a picture (so I know how it is SUPPOSED to look.)

Wii are the Nelsons said...

That rhino is pretty good I think =D
James loved watching Miles and even said his name pretty good today.

Becca said...

Miles is adorable!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...