Monday, January 19, 2009

On Holiday

I'm not sure why I'm not being allowed to post pictures lately, but I'm sick of not posting. So pictures or no pictures, here's the rundown of our Christmas vacation!
Richie and I got to take a good chunk of time to see both of our families this holiday season. It was so fantastic!! We loved being with everyone and there being lots of food around all the time. :)
Here are some highlights:
Going through the temple with Richie's brother Ross

(I guess this picture is special, cause it's the only one that turned out! :)
Spending my first Christmas with the Garners and waking up before 9 to open presents!
Getting to see Sam, Denise, Marci, Ang & TJ at the fine establishment of IHOP- come hungry leave happy.
Having a baby shower with all the girls! It was such a blast!! (Especially that game Ilah and Zadi!)
Going out to lunch with some of the exec sisters
Hanging out and playing games
Watching Richie teach my nieces and nephews how to swing dance and then dancing at first night. Awesome band. What can I say, Richie is just awesome. He was the 'go-to-guy' for fun and had many a wrestling match, dance lesson, frisbee golf game and a bazillion other things.
Having another shower in Bluffdale! We are pretty much ready for baby now! Bring it on!
Mostly we just loved being around our family. I can't believe how much everyone grows up in such a short amount of time. It's crazy to me. I miss everyone already. Although it's nice to get back into a routine and be in your own space, it was such a blast and I wouldn't mind doing it all over again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kara said...

That IS a special picture!

I didn't realize that Ross was so much taller than Richie and his Dad!

-Wish I could have attended the shower too! I had to be back at work on Monday, after Christmas. Long vacations are a definite benefit of being in school.

Tyler and Sheree said...

I can't wait for that baby boy. Hope you are feeling well. Best of luck. Hint hint. . . take the drugs the dr. offers. Best decision of my life!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...