Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Gender reveal!

We got to find out yesterday that our little tie breaker baby is going to be a boy! We're so thrilled. Richie and I were fine with either gender of course, but this means that we don't have to move the crib, so that's a plus. :) Miles is mostly excited he says, except for the fact that the baby will be crying in his room sometimes. Gwen and Lindy were hoping for a girl, but the candy and silly string I brought home seemed to soften the blow a bit. :)
Richie said he'd wait to find out what it was with the kids, but I accidentally let it slip while we were talking on the phone. But he played along when we revealed it to the kids that night. :) I bought blue silly string for the kids to go crazy with and it was such a fun, fleeting memory. It really only lasted for 5 minutes or so, but I looked back on the pictures and thought, "This is one of those moments!" Our lives are full of such moments and they just fly by! A moment that makes me stop and remember that I am a spiritual being, having a human experience. Birthday parties, fall traditions, telling your kids the baby is going to be a boy... it's all very human, and small, and important and fleeting. I'm grateful to have them.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Yay for another little adorable Garner baby!

Silverwood Trip

We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...