Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Gwen Sleeps
For as long as I can remember, Gwen has been such a funny sleeper. As soon as she was out of her crib and into a big girl bed, I always found her in the mornings in the craziest places and positions. Sometimes, she had made herself bed on the floor, right behind the door, so when I opened their door in the mornings, I'd knock it right into her! Last week during quiet time, she was throwing a classic fit. I told her that she sounded really tired to me, so I wrapped her up in a blanket and laid her on the mini trampoline I had put in her room. I mostly did it because it made her laugh to think of sleeping on a trampoline, but an hour later, when I hadn't heard a peep, I checked on her and sure enough; She was still wrapped up tight like a burrito, feet hanging off the end and out to the world. Her latest trend now is to strip down to her nighttime underwear every night. So when I check on her before I head to bed, there she is, almost naked. She complains about getting too hot in her jammies. She cracks me up.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
I don't know if I'm mentally capable at this point to process what's really going on! :) I can't believe we are a family of ...
-
It's true, we're expecting #2!! FAQ's *How are you feeling?- Pretty good! This pregnancy has been harder than Miles' so far...
No comments:
Post a Comment