Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Big 5-0!

Richie's mom turned 50 this week, and his sister Makenna threw her an awesome surprise party! We took a quick trip down over the weekend for the occasion and had a blast as usual. I was feeling like I needed a break. The monotony of life was getting to me and this was just what the doctor ordered. Now I don't mind the day-to-day as much. We'll see how long that lasts. :) Although it was only for a few days, I'm amazed at how quickly we all miss our beds and routine. Here's a few pictures from the trip. Miles was in heaven playing with his uncles, he helped wash cars and Richie washed all the windows for his mom's bday present.




2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Hope Christy enjoyed a great celebration! I can remember when 50 sounded really old to me. Not any more!

It was fun to see a picture of the "Window Guy" in action!

Miles and Gwen are cute as ever........maybe even cuter!

Ben said...

It's so nice to get away, even if it is for a few days. Glad you were able to recharge your battery.

Becca

Silverwood Trip

We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...