Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Proportionately Big
That is how the doctor described Gwen at her 4 month check up. :) She's officially 16lbs 1 oz (90%) 27 inches long (Holy Moly! 98%) and I can't remember her head circumference, but it was in the 93%. This is all happening too quickly! For goodness sakes Gwen, just slow down this whole growing thing a little will ya?? I looked in Miles' baby book to see where he was at at 4 months and he was almost a pound heavier, but about 2 inches shorter. What a chunk. :) Below is a picture of her first taste of rice cereal. Not too big of a fan from what I gathered. She preferred to eat the bib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
I was so sick and tired of my hair!! It's pretty much been the same since my sophomore year in high school, with a few short lengths in ...
-
You see, when two people really love each other....just kidding. Yep! Mark your calendars for February 2nd! Richie and I are completely exc...
2 comments:
We like babies big! Ace is already 17 pounds, and he doesn't go in for his 4 month check up for an entire month :)
but seriously, she is so cute!
She just looks more and more like a little angel to me!
Post a Comment