Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Perfection in fifteen pounds or less
I double dare you to find something cuter than this girl in 15 pounds or less. :) We were actually a little shocked the other day when we unofficially weighed her and she's between 13-14 pounds! That's nearly a pound a week since she was born! Straight cream I tell ya! Gwen is one content baby. She is consistently sleeping at least one 5 hour stretch at night, although every so often, the Heavens smile on us and she'll have a miraculous 9 hour stretch. Every so often means twice, I think, and it fakes us out every time. We think sleeping through the night is finally going to happen, and the next night it's back to multiple feedings. I guess we'll take what we can get. I'm lovin this little girl.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silverwood Trip
We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...
-
It's true, we're expecting #2!! FAQ's *How are you feeling?- Pretty good! This pregnancy has been harder than Miles' so far...
-
I don't know if I'm mentally capable at this point to process what's really going on! :) I can't believe we are a family of ...
2 comments:
So precious! Is it possible she's even cuter than the last time I saw her? Can hardly wait to hold and love our little Gwen again. And hoping Miles will let me hold and love him a bit too.
She's gorgeous!!! :) I can't wait to meet her!
Taysom
Post a Comment