Friday, October 2, 2009

9 months of pregnancy
14 hours of labor
a bazillion stretch marks (I'm sure you wanted to know that)
an excess amount of lbs that shall remain nameless
A little rascal





Totally worth it!!

Hey mom Garner- Do these pictures look familiar? When I caught Miles pulling out all his clothes from the changing table, I immediately thought of the pictures you took of Richie when he was a baby doing the same thing!! Must run in the family :)

7 comments:

Makenna said...

Yeah, except Miles doesn't have that crazy grin that says "He He I've been caught being naughty!" that Richie had :) Richie knew he was a stinker!

Joci said...

I'm totally with you on the "worth it" part! AND the stretch marks! Oh well... like you said--- totally worth it!

The Smith's said...

Rachel how are you doing? Your blog is really cute.

The Wallace Family said...

I MISS YOU!!!!

1voice said...

Hi, Rachel! Just letting you know I love to check out how ya'll are doing every once in a while. I love your "mommy-hood" wisdom. Youa re a great gal!
Love, (Aunt) Ada

Becca said...

I completely agree with the worth it part! I have a list of my own that might make you feel better. :) I love the pictures! He is getting so big.

Becca said...

He's SUCH a cutie! It's amazing how fast they grow. It doesn't seem like too long ago that I was at your baby shower.

Silverwood Trip

We feel like life is speeding by at lightning speed. We can't believe we are coming up on Miles's senior year! We felt like we neede...