Friday, December 16, 2016

First bit of December

More windows!


Early Morning Cuties


Gingerbread man play-doh



My cute boys all matched (unintentionally) in argyle one Sunday. :) (Nice photo bomb Gwen)



Another one of Gwen's Christmas dance recitals. She did so well! Although it's extremely fun for me to watch her dance, I think my favorite part is watching her siblings support her. Lindy gets SO excited when Gwen gets on stage and just cheers her heart out. :) I have missed watching Miles dance at these past recitals. I asked him if he missed dancing, thinking he might regret his decision after seeing Gwen all dolled up and performing. He didn't skip a beat, and just flatly said, "Nope!"


We made snow globes as part of art class today. We've done this before, but it was time for some updated ones and the kids get such a kick out of seeing themselves inside a snow globe! I snapped a couple of pictures of the kids and I couldn't choose which ones to post here, so I posted them all. :)



Visiting Santa at the ward Christmas Breakfast!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

Looks like I have missed a few of your precious posts! What beautiful children! What dear parents! Love them all! Love the window!

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...