Friday, August 12, 2011

Check, Check and....Check!




We've got a few more things crossed off our Summer to do list. For your viewing pleasure, may I present:
Mesa Falls and feeding the bread fish



Washing the car outside


More Mallows with friends


Tonight we're going to our river spot again. I have this nagging fear in the back of my mind saying, "Summer is almost over, oooooh winter will be here before you know it! muahahhaa!" It's a very scary voice. I don't want to believe it, but I know it's true. So we're trying to soak it up over here.


4 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

My mom hears that voice all the time, only instead of being anxious for winter, she dreads school starting :) I'm glad you're living it up!

Taysom

Makenna said...

you do such a good job at taking every advantage of summer! I live in it, and forget I should go out and do things. What sweet family memories-so brave to do camping with baby gwen! Maybe I will be more brave on baby 2.

The Wallace Family said...

Hey, I remember that bread fish bridge. Did you go to that diner place too? We're going to have a summer to do list next summer instead of a what happened to us summer list.

Grandma and Grandpa Crosby said...

I don't know what's worse; your winters or our summers!

I hope you can squeeze in a lot more summer fun between now and cold weather. But you just have a knack for making the best of any situation, so winter this year, undoubtedly, will be almost as fun as your summer has been. I'm looking forward to you winter "list"

September 2022

Benson turns 6! He requested a chocolate and strawberry cake where candy spills out of it. :) We went swimming at the rec center, Gwen made ...